2015-11-23

New Directions

So, I've decided to start a new experiment.  I like reading about workshop tips and tricks, 'kinks' as they used to be called, and I've read a lot of them.  So many, in fact, that I don't remember anywhere near half... seems the good ideas spill out faster than I put them in these days.  I'm forgetting so many it's starting to bother me.  Thus, I've decided to write them down. 

After some consideration I came up with a basic criteria list: I want the ideas to be easy to enter, I want them accessible from any web browser, I want them to be backed up to the cloud, and want to be able to put in tags for easy searching.  From that, and considering that I don't really care if anyone else makes use of them, a blog seems about the right tool.

Thus, hopefully as long as I can keep learning, I'm going to be putting tips and tricks in this blog.  They generally aren't mine, and I'll try to cite where I can.  If anyone find them useful, so much the better.  I don't mind sharing my aggregation efforts.

No comments: